We are going to be transitioning back into the building and we have to follow new protocols, keep in mind these protocols are not just something the leadership just thought up on their own. These protocols were established by the CDC, BSA, COL, and Leverington church to provide the scouts the continuation of the scouting experience they have been adjusting to throughout the covid-19 pandemic. We also hope this will lead us back into the traditional program we are accustom to in Boy Scout Troop 334. IF THERE IS ANY QUESTIONS RELATING TO THIS NEW PROTOCOL PLEASE E-MAIL ME SEPERATLY AND I WILL CLEAR IT UP FOR YOU
IF ANYONE IN YOUR HOUSE OR YOUR BUBBLE GROUP IS SICK OR FEELING SICK FOR ANY REASON
PLEASE DO NOT ATTEND ANY SCOUT EVENT
Continuation of what we have been doing:
- Meetings will be 730pm-830pm
- In class A uniform unless otherwise notified of difference
- Meeting game time will still be suspended for safety reasons
- Covid forms still required for all scout events and must be given upon arrival in paper form or shown to me as completed online via cell phone THERE ARE STILL SOME I HAVE TO CHASE DOWN FOR THESE FORMS PLEASE MAKE MY LIFE EASEIR SO I CAN FOCUS ON YOUR SONS SCOUTING EXPERENCE!
New protocols for returning inside:
- Do not arrive before 715PM
- DO not enter building till Bill or David says so as we need to let the exercise class to fully leave the area before we enter the building (also try to air out the gym as well before the scouts enter)
- Parents need to stay out of the gym area unless requested to come in. This is twofold A) we have number issues and we need to keep the numbers down to the lowest possible. B) The noise level as we will be conducting the whole meeting in the central gym area and not using lounge for program presentation and office for board of reviews we need to keep as much noise distraction down as well.
- If payments are to be made for dues, registration, camping trips or things like that it must be sent in with the scout. (Actually this is not a new thing but infect something we have gotten away from but traditionally it has been the scout who brings the money in to teach them some responsibility and accountability). If there is an uncertainty to payment/credits then you must make appointment to talk to Bill and he will arrange to meet you about this matter.
- Scouts will be dismissed and come outside to meet the parents are not to come in and pick them up. We will not push them into inclement weather and the can wait at the top of the steps for you to tell them you are there (not down in gym as in a lot of cases the call will not go through down to gym)
- FACE MASKS WILL BE REQUIRED WHILE INSIDE THE BUILDING
Covid 19 check in procedures
There are now 2 ways you can do the pre-screening check in form
- Click on this link https://scouting334.org/covid and fill out form it will take you to the Troop site allow you to fill in form and it will be downloaded into troop system. It is the easiest way to do it, we don’t have to kill trees to fill out form, and you don’t have to pull a leader from the scouts to fill out form.
- The old fashion way fill out the form print it out and bring it with you same link as before https://scouting334.s3.us-ea1.amazonaws.com/COL%20COVID%20Screening%20Sheet_f1.pdf
- NO MATTER WHAT ALL EVENTS STILL NEED A SCREENING FORM